Senior Developer – Angular
About the company
McLaren Strategic Solutions (MSS) is the operations division of the global group, McLaren Strategic Ventures, headquartered in California. MSS offers end-to-end digital transformation services, enabling enterprises to accelerate their digital transformation efforts.
Our unique ecosystem of domain and technology platforms and global technology talent networks bring differentiated technology solutions for our Global 1000 customers. We focus on delivering full stack technology consulting Think (digital strategy), Plan (global program management and enterprise architecture), Build (digital, product and platform engineering) & Run (application management) services.
We focus on mainly three sectors, banking and financial services, healthcare and supply chain with deep industry expertise. Our enterprise architecture and engineering expertise in data, AI and decision sciences, cloud engineering, hyper automation and modernization can fuel and augment clients expertise in seamless and unique ways. Our software development and platform engineering leverages unique accelerators to dramatically shrink development time and cost in every phase of technology implementation. Our AIOps powered application maintenance services is focused on dramatically shrinking the total cost of ownership for your technology products.
With over 1000 plus engineering team located in the US, India and Latin America, MSS has a laser focus on Digital product development leveraging technologies like Blockchain, Data Science and Data Engineering, Cloud, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, intelligent automation, application development especially SAAS-based, Analytics and AI, Internet of Things (IOT), IT infrastructure, testing and quality assurance, managed IT services, and Cybersecurity.
We offer Front end, Back end and fullstack application development (Java, .Net, Python, Angular, React), devops (Azure, AWS), testing & test automation (Selenium, Appium, TestIM, JMeter, Postman). Our advanced engineering labs deliver solutions in Web 3.0 , AR/VR and Advanced AI (Computer Vision, Speech Transcription and Synthesis, Natural Language Understanding with LLMs).
As a Frontend Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, coding, debugging, and configuring software systems either end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, and quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle.
Looking for 3-5 years of experience in Angular/AngularJS.
Good understanding of data structures and algorithms, object-oriented programming,
databases, SQL, web programming, design patterns, and SOLID principles
• Good knowledge of micro frontend framework.
• 2+ years of progressive experience in developing Angular applications
• 2+ years of unit testing, mocking frameworks, automation frameworks
• 2+ years’ experience working in agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
• UI/UX development
• Understanding of browser compatibility and troubleshooting, CORS, etc.
• Delivering secure applications and the ability to stay current with the latest vulnerabilities
• Understanding of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers,
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Experience in communicating with REST-based service APIs.
• Collaborate with and synthesize feedback from both UX and cloud technology teammates.
• Deliver innovative, engaging prototypes and/or wireframes based on business requirements
• Experience with Git or Git derivative and with Git workflows, including tagging, branching,
• Agile Methodology (working in sprints, estimating work in story points, etc.)
• Knowledge of TDD (Test Driven Development) methodology and experience writing] unit,
integration, and E2E tests.
• Familiarity with Jenkins
• Ability to understand the full scope of the problems our products are solving for users.
• Should have the ability to pick up the current platforms of the organization and be flexible
to build on top of it.
• Understanding of open-source concepts.
• Should be an accomplished practitioner of Agile and DevOps practices with experience in
planning, development, and deployment.
• Should demonstrate a building culture of innovation, ownership, accountability, and focus.
• Candidates should be able to conduct technical meetings & discussions with clients with
• Should possess good communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact with
different cross-functional teams across regions.
• Should have the ability to learn new tools and paradigms in engineering, especially in the
front- end and back-end technologies, intellectually curious and continuously striving to
• CSS (SCSS/SASS)
• GraphQL, Cube. js, Apollo, Prisma
• Angular, Redux, MobEx
• Unit Testing frameworks like Jest/Mocha
• Version Control Systems like Git/SVN
• Package managers like npm/yarn
• Module bundlers like webpack, gulp, etc.
• Experience with cloud technology stacks like AWS, Azure, Google cloud, etc.